The role will involve origination of and overseeing the execution of capital advisory assignments. Responsibilities include:
Support Directors and Managing Directors on transaction execution and new business origination, including:
- Capital structuring advice
- Investment grade and leveraged refinancings
- Mid-market and early stage debt or venture financings
- Acquisition finance
- Securitisation and structured finance
- Debt capital markets financings
- Equity capital raisings
- Credit ratings evaluation and advisory
- General corporate and strategic advice
Oversee Analysts and Associates in the development of pitchbooks, related marketing materials and financial models.
Drafting of offering materials and overall transaction coordination.
Identify and pursue capital advisory business opportunities.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, with a record of academic excellence, strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of an energised and collegiate team.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with a Commercial or Investment Banking background, Consulting or professional services experience
- Prior structured capital transaction experience using bank market or debt capital markets vehicles including leveraged finance, project finance or infrastructure lending
- Advanced Excel financial modelling experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills; strong knowledge of corporate finance and economics
- Advanced background in accounting, including proficiency in the interpretation and analysis of financial statements and other accounting related reports and outputs
- Strong written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels within the organization
- Experience in managing complex projects with multiple workstreams
- Highly motivated, committed and responsible, with a demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests
- High standards of professional and ethical conduct.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (On-site)
How to Apply
To apply please send your application and resume to email@example.com