Careers at Grant Samuel
Grant Samuel offers a unique career opportunity to individuals who are interested in working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
For career opportunity enquiries, please send your resume to one of the email addresses shown below:
Grant Samuel offers summer internships designed to provide highly capable and motivated individuals with direct hands-on experience working in a dynamic investment banking environment.
Our internships provide a clear path to permanent graduate employment at one of Australia’s leading independent corporate advisory firms.
About the Program
- 10 week summer analyst program commencing 3rd of December 2018 and concluding 8th of February 2019
- You will get the opportunity to work on meaningful assignments across the full breadth of corporate finance services including Corporate Advisory (M&A), Capital Advisory (Debt and Equity), and Value Advisory (Independent Expert Reports and Valuations)
- Our internships provide you with the opportunity to learn from our highly experienced senior team and develop your corporate finance skillset
Who Can Apply
We consider candidates from any academic background who:
- Are currently pursuing a university degree with a strong academic record
- Have a genuine interest in corporate finance
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Are highly motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Are well-rounded with outside interests
- Have strong problem-solving capabilities
- Are excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- Are Australian citizens or have full working rights in Australia
How to Apply
To apply please fill in the application form below and attach both your resume and academic transcript.
INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Applications for the Grant Samuel summer internship program (2018-2019) have now closed.