Careers at Grant Samuel
Grant Samuel offers a unique career opportunity to individuals who are interested in working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Value Advisory Manager/Associate Director – Sydney
Grant Samuel is widely regarded as the pre-eminent provider of independent expert’s reports (fairness opinions) in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a Manager/Associate Director to join our Value Advisory team in Sydney.
Your role will be to work on all stages of the independent expert’s report process from initial engagement through to final report, primarily for transactions involving ASX200 listed companies.
You will work in a small team with a high level of exposure to senior executives, strong mentors to enable your development and a clear path to promotion.
You will work in a culture that offers a balance between work and leisure but with a focus on excellence.
You will have 5-10 years’ relevant corporate finance/valuation experience which would ideally have been gained with an accounting firm, global investment bank (in M&A or equity research) or another independent advisor.
The key skill sets sought are research capability, financial modelling, analytical ability and exceptional verbal and written communication abilities. You will also have tenacity, sound commercial judgement and an outstanding academic track record.
To apply for this role, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For career opportunity enquiries, please send your resume to one of the email addresses shown below:
Grant Samuel offers summer internships designed to provide highly capable and motivated individuals with direct hands-on experience working in a dynamic investment banking environment.
Our internships provide a clear path to permanent graduate employment at one of Australia’s leading independent corporate advisory firms.
About the Program
- 10 week summer internship program commencing December 2019
- You will get the opportunity to work on meaningful assignments across the full breadth of corporate finance services including Corporate Advisory (M&A), Capital Advisory (Debt and Equity), and Value Advisory (Independent Expert Reports and Valuations)
- Our internships provide you with the opportunity to learn from our highly experienced senior team and develop your corporate finance skillset
Who Can Apply
We consider candidates from any academic background who:
- Are currently pursuing a university degree with a strong academic record
- Have a genuine interest in corporate finance
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Are highly motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Are well-rounded with outside interests
- Have strong problem-solving capabilities
- Are excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- Are Australian citizens or have full working rights in Australia
How to Apply
To apply please fill in the application form below and attach both your resume and academic transcript.
Applications close on 8 August 2019.